Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ready for Sand and Sun!

We have been feverishly packing for our big Florida vacation this week between trips to church for VBS, trips to the pool and golf course, and last minute trips (yes, more than one) to Wal-Mart.
Eve and I took a time out this afternoon to begin our beach beauty preparations. For the first time ever, we painted her toenails!
She wasn't sure about it at first, but Eve soon became fascinated by the sparkly pink liquid in that little bottle.
She sat very still for me while I painted them and laughed when I blew on them to make them dry. Eve was thrilled when I painted mine to match.
We are ready to dip our sparkly pink toes in the warm sand and cool salt water!
Now... if only we had everything else ready!!

7 comments:

Kacey said...

YEAHHH!!! Maybe one day next week all the girls can paint their toes to match!! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of days~

Unknown said...

Very Cute,
Have a great time. I had my FL fun last year. I bet she will love the ocean!

Anonymous said...

Too Cute! We will be going to FL in July for Grant's baseball tournament. Hope all is well. WE love you all!

Mom2boys said...

http://mom2boys-smalltowngirl.blogspot.com/

This is my "blog attempt".....I'm not real good at the everyday posting. I may need tips from ya!!

Tuck Times Two said...

The toes look wonderful!!! You should be on the road right now... hopefully somewhere south of Nashville. Everyone will have a great time!!!~

Sarah said...

hey-just thought I would let you know, free backgrounds to personalize your blog at thecutestblogontheblock.com you have to register (free) then follow the steps to get your own. I saw it on someone else's Blogger blog so it should work for you! Have fun in FLORIDA (I am jealous...its storming here!)
Love, Aunt Sissy

The Wilson's said...

Like mother like daughter! ADORABLE toes!