Thursday, June 19, 2008

Golf Tournament Tied After Two Rounds

Well, yesterday morning was another time for sand and sun. Eve, Kacey and I hunted for seashells and played in the sand while Daddy, Tim, Emily and Micah played football and homerun derby. Eve thought the bat and ball would be better used for the only sport she really knows... golf. :)And speaking of golf, the boys played round two yesterday afternoon. This time Micah was the victor, winning by only one stroke! As a result, Jay had to shave his chest! He did so and now his chest is as bare and white as Eve, Zak and Finley's little bums. Who knows what round three will bring tomorrow?!?!
To conclude the night the girls went out to Pier Park. It was fun, but our food took so long we only had time to shop at one store... Target! You know Emily and I were happy with that!
Our time in PCB is running short, but I am sure there is plenty of time left for more antics!

No comments: