Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Our final day!


Jay and I have reached our final day in sunny Florida. We have enjoyed good eating, good shopping and good golf while in Sandestin with Jennifer and Jeff. Jay and Jeff have one more round of golf to play and Jenn and I have one more round of shopping today. We are so blessed to have such good friends with whom we can be ourselves and have fun. Thank you, Tuckers for a great week!!
For those of you who are concerned... we have Eve's prize ready for her. Jay and I went to Build-A-Bear and made her a sweet teddy bear complete with "big girl panties" and a Destin T-Shirt. I know she will love it. We can't wait to see her and love on her tomorrow afternoon!! Keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we make the long trip back tomorrow morning.

No comments: