Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Eve's Hidden Talent

Yesterday Jay and Eve visited the ocean together. Daddy took Eve way out in the water. She loved it, of course! Finley and Zak joined in the fun, too!
Last night for dinner we went to Mikato (a Japanese-type restaurant where they cook at your table). Eve enjoyed the rice and shrimp best. At the end of dinner she was playing with her spoon when she discovered a hidden talent! Eve can stick her spoon to her nose! When we all noticed what she was doing we cheered and clapped for her. She responded with " Thank you, thank you!" as she took a bow from her highchair. It was priceless! Kacey made a video that shows her skills best. I will post it with others on Snapfish later in the week. Who knows what knew hidden talents Eve may show us tomorrow?!?

2 comments:

The Wilson's said...

Precious! The next contestant on America's Got Talent!! Question: How did you add your friends/family blogspots to your site? I wanted my sister to see yours and Erins.

Tuck Times Two said...

A Stark is truly born! I think you need to go ahead and build a stage in the den. You will surely need it soon. I love the Blog. I get up every morning and check it out to see the fun you are having. While the grown-up fun will be great next week, Jeff and I will surely miss this drama princess we all love so much!!