Over the course of the past two years I have faithfully documented Eve's life in pictures... LOTS of pictures. Now that she has reached age two, I am finding that although pictures can say a thousand words, sometimes it takes more than a thousand to describe Eve. She has evolved into a very smart, funny, precious, and often times dramatic girl with whom I have noteworthy experiences and exchanges daily.
I hope to relate some of those stories to you here so that, even if you don't live at our house, you can share in Eve's life. If you are reading this you probably already know just how blessed Jay and I feel to have our daughter. She makes every day worth living and we can't remember life before her anymore. If you know her, have met her, or have just seen her pictures then you know what it is to love her.
My hope is that by sharing the ways in which our lives are blessed by her existance, your life will be blessed as well.
3 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world (although I am no blog author, just blog follower!). Now you can post stories to go with those snapfish pics and videos!! I expect you to keep this updated with all her adventures!!
I love this blog!!!
This is something with Hannah written all over it!! You will be a great blogger... what an opportunity to Write!!!
Post a Comment