Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Eve meets the ocean!

Eve loves the ocean! She and Zak walked right in and had no fear. They were ready to wade out and swim. Aunt Emily, Aunt Kacey and I had to hold on tight so that they wouldn't float out to sea! Eve also loved playing in the sand. She found lots of seashells and helped Aunt Kacey build a sandcastle. She loved shoveling the sand into buckets and dumping it out on herself!


While the girls hit the beach the boys hit the links. Congratulations to Jay for winning round one of the Stark Golf Tournament! Had it not been for one bad hole he would have scored his personal best. Fortunately for him, the 85 he shot was enough to beat Micah and Tim. Jay's win resulted in Micah wearing a red hairbow to dinner. He kept it on until the drink order came, thus successfully fulfilling his end of the friendly wager. :)

3 comments:

Tuck Times Two said...

Sounds like a fun day at the ocean. The condo has a great view. WOW!!! I am glad everyone is having so much fun!!!!

The Wilson's said...

Pictures are great! Wish I was there. Got a pic of Micah with the red hair bow?? That would be quite the post!

Anonymous said...

Never fear, the hairbow as well as the painted toenails are all documented. They are on my camera so when Hannah's gets the photos I'm sure you'll see them.

Emily