On October 2nd, 2009, at 7:09 a.m. a second precious baby girl joined Jay, Hannah and Eve's family. With excitement, wonder and awe the family of three loves the new addition. As days and months pass we will watch as Leah Faith takes on her role in the Stark cast.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
This island is in the house!
With the money we made at our garage sale in August, I ordered an island cart with bar stools for the kitchen in our new house. I was ecstatic to get a great deal from J.C. Penney complete with free shipping. I was extremely disappointed when I was notified that the shipment would be put on backorder until November. Now that my purchase has arrived, I feel really proud. Although I can display patience about a lot of things, waiting for something I have already bought and paid for isn't my forte. I got a great deal and waited it out... now my kitchen is just as I pictured!
Hmm... I wonder how long my patience will last for the formal living room that is currently practically void of furniture and decor...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it!!! I didn't know that it was in already. We'll have to come over and see it. I love barstools. Hopefully we'll have some one day but we are waiting on a new table. I don't think I'll find such a good deal as you did on a new table, china hutch and barstools. Guess I'll just keep waiting.
It looks great. I am proud you held out for it. It looks perfect in the kitchen!!!
Post a Comment