On October 2nd, 2009, at 7:09 a.m. a second precious baby girl joined Jay, Hannah and Eve's family. With excitement, wonder and awe the family of three loves the new addition. As days and months pass we will watch as Leah Faith takes on her role in the Stark cast.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
A Household of Faith
Everyone who knows us well knows that Jay and I don't always see eye-to-eye on politics. At times like this our differences are really brought to light. We joke that when we head to the voting booths we are there to "cancel each other out." My wish for Eve is that she get the opportunity as she ages to make her own decisions and choices when it comes to politics.
But, all political differences aside, Jay and I agree on the biggest and most important issue... God. My prayer for Eve is that she knows that on this front we are not a house divided, but a household of faith. Sometimes we need to remember that regardless of the election's outcome and regardless of who we voted for as individuals, all leaders need our prayers. God deserves all glory (above any man) and should remain our ulitmate ruler. I hope Eve grows up learning this from her parents... no matter which political party she chooses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amen, Sister! I'm proud of you all in the way you handle these differences. Little Eve will have wonderful examples to follow...
BTW, Love the cookie!
Post a Comment