Sunday, October 26, 2008

Like Mother, Like Daughter

The past couple days I have been trying to get some photos of Eve looking cute in some of her new fall clothes. At times she is fully cooperative, at times she wants to call the shots and at others she is stubborn and hides from the camera... all three reactions, I might add, you could have gotten when trying to take a picture of me at any given time as a child. (Just ask my parents or my PawPaw!) It really is striking how alike we are... I look forward to watching her grow and to the relationship we will continue to build. Jay, however, may need your prayers in dealing with the two of us!!
Mommy: Eve, let me make a picture of your outfit.
Eve: No!
Mommy: Yes, just look at me and say cheese!
Eve: I get on the slide.
Mommy: Take your picture on the slide?
Eve: Yeah!
Eve: Mommy, take a picture on my swing now!
Mommy: Eve, let me take a picture of you in your dress this morning.
Eve: Noooo! (Turns her head away.)
Mommy: Let me try again.
Eve: I hidin' behind my cup.

1 comment:

Mom2boys said...

Reminds me a little of Grant, possibly a family trait? ;0)