On October 2nd, 2009, at 7:09 a.m. a second precious baby girl joined Jay, Hannah and Eve's family. With excitement, wonder and awe the family of three loves the new addition. As days and months pass we will watch as Leah Faith takes on her role in the Stark cast.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Feeling Artsy
If you know me well, you know I love anything artsy or crafty... well, I have been at a loss as to what to hang over my couch in our new house. I remembered last week that I had a large canvas out in the garage and decided to do something with it. Some painter's tape, acrylic paint, sponge paint brushes and crackle medium later and you have my large art project for the week. It looks really nice in our family room. It adds color to an otherwise neutral room... I am pretty proud of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A well-balanced composition that matches your throw pillows perfectly.
We have a large print of an elk standing proudly on a mountain above our couch. Yeah, I know you're jealous. :)
Post a Comment