Monday, October 13, 2008

Homecoming Weekend

This weekend was MSU Homecoming. It was a busy time as Mamaw & PawPaw, Philip & Sarah and Micah, Kacey & Finley were all in town! Eve had a great time with all her family. Mamaw and PawPaw brought her prizes that were blue (per Eve's request for a "blue prize") including a flashlight (who's batteries ran down the first night) and a Mickey Mouse Memory game (at which Eve is very good as long as she is the only one who gets to find the matches). Sissy and Pip brought her a Princess sticker book that she loved, too. Yesterday was Pip's birthday so we had a yummy Cake Lady cake. On Saturday Sissy joined the Stark/Puricelli family for the MSU Homecoming Parade. As it turned out, Uncle Micah was more entertaining than the parade! He was full of antics, as usual!! Since I am pointing out his craziness, I should also point out Micah's victories. He was the winner of all golf this weekend. Thankfully, no silly bets were placed this time!! We had a wonderful weekend with everyone... if only it could have been longer. Days go by too fast when you are in the company of family that you just don't get to see often enough. Eve was sad to learn that everyone had gone home this morning when she woke up asking for Mamaw and Sissy. Then, when we had to say goodbye to Finley and Kacey she was disappointed again. I must admit, I shared her sentiments, but we will just have to look forward to our next visits and dwell on the new memories made this time! Love to all!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It was fun to see everyone and I'm already pumped for thanksgiving break, more family time!