Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall on the Farm

The MSU Agriculture Department hosts this yearly fundraiser at the Pullen Farm, right down the street from M.E.S. Every year we walk with all the students from my school to attend. (Well, to be truthful I don't attend anymore now that I teach Title I, but I went when I had a homeroom.) This year Emily and I decided that Eve and Zak would love to go. It was so much fun!! (And... Emily and I will do anything to squeeze in a cousin photo session or to find an excuse to make a photo book!) In fact, we took so many photos I thought it would be easiest to share them in a slide show. Check it out!! Emily and I agree that this is such a fun time with our kids. They are both so smart and loving... we are truly cherishing every moment... especially when we can get them both together!!

No comments: