I am enjoying a brief moment alone to write this morning. I know that in the days and weeks to come these moments will be few and far between, but I am okay with that... nothing better with which to be busy than caring for your family and counting your blessings. God is Good All the Time!!
On October 2nd, 2009, at 7:09 a.m. a second precious baby girl joined Jay, Hannah and Eve's family. With excitement, wonder and awe the family of three loves the new addition. As days and months pass we will watch as Leah Faith takes on her role in the Stark cast.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Welcome Baby Sister, Leah!
Leah Faith was born yesterday morning at 7:09 a.m. weighing in at 7 pounds, 5 ounces and measuring 20 inches long. She is absolutely precious (of course)! Her big sister, Eve, was instantly smitten with her. She loves holding her and watching her. It is so sweet to listen to Eve talk to her in low loving tones and love and kiss on her. Eve is alreay becoming a little mommy and Leah is already adjusting to a noisy life with a three-year-old big sister. Jay is slowly realizing that he is now out-numbered 3 to 1 and that he is going to have to brush up on his diapering, swaddling, dressing and hair-styling skills. I am doing great (really)! Leah's labor and delivery were quick and relatively easy. We had wonderful care with our doctor and nurses.
I am enjoying a brief moment alone to write this morning. I know that in the days and weeks to come these moments will be few and far between, but I am okay with that... nothing better with which to be busy than caring for your family and counting your blessings. God is Good All the Time!!
I am enjoying a brief moment alone to write this morning. I know that in the days and weeks to come these moments will be few and far between, but I am okay with that... nothing better with which to be busy than caring for your family and counting your blessings. God is Good All the Time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is just precious!! Glad be an aunt sissy again!
What a precious picture of your two girls! Hannah, I'm so happy to hear that things went relatively easy in the labor & delivery dept.!
Hope to see her one of these days!
God bless your family!
Congratulations Stark Family...she is beautiful!!
Post a Comment