Sunday, September 6, 2009

Funny Eve-Isms

I've been jotting down some of the funny things Eve says for a few months... and I've compiled quite a list. Sit back, relax and enjoy the show!!
About the cotton ball clouds that fell off her Sunday School picture, "Oh, no! I lost my meatballs!"
"Mommy, you're kiddin' me!" when she means "You're killing me!" - A phrase I probably shouldn't have used with her.
When asked when her birthday is Eve responds, "My birfday is 20 May." She's close!
After Mommy and Daddy made a big deal about her poo-poo one night, "Oh my goodness! Vat makes me laugh!"
After storming out of the room mad and being asked why she is leaving, "Because I am!"
While holding an eye patch made of a slice of Kraft cheese to her eye Eve said, "Arr, Matey! Are you ready to walk the plank?" at dinner one night.
After going #2 without much coaxing Eve yelled out, "Daddy, aren't you so proud of me? I knew I could drop a deuce!" (Guess who taught her that phrase!)
Listening to Mommy and Daddy have an intense discussion in the car Eve shouted, "Mommy and Daddy, that is un-mess-essary!"
As I carried Eve from the cart to the car in the Wal-Mart parking lot she said, "Mommy, you are carrying me." I said, "Yeah, I don't much anymore, do I?" She sighed and said, "No, you got a belly-full... A belly-full of baby!"
Waiting outside Cracker Barrell someone asked Eve, "What are you going to be having soon?" (Making reference to Baby Sister.) Eve answered, "A pancake!"
When asked about when her new baby is coming Eve generally tells people, "In two years." Boy, is she in for a shock in a few weeks!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I think she should be a pirate for halloween!! You talking about her eye patch reminded me of that hilarious trip home from hobbylobby...fun times!!

Amanda said...

Drop a deuce?

Ah, memories.

Bethany said...

I just love Eve!

Tara said...

Those were too cute!