Friday, August 29, 2008

Just checking in...

Whew! It has been an eventful couple of weeks for the Stark family. For those who don't know, we bought our first house and moved in last weekend. Eve loves the new house and thinks it is "Boo-ful." It isn't quite there yet in my eyes, but it gets a little better everyday. We are still in transition mode as we have some stuff still at the rental house and it needs a good cleaning, but the new house is starting to feel more like home. Eve told me yesterday, "I so happy here!" I think we all are!
The worst part of the whole moving experience has been that we are without DirecTV and Internet!! Our cable won't be hooked up until next Sunday and we are hoping for Internet any day. We have rented several movies, but it just isn't the same. TV time is our down time and we are missing it desparately!! (Thanks to Mom and Sarah, though, for the updates on our favorite shows.)
Tomorrow morning we are heading to the RSEC to see Sesame Street Live. I think Eve (and cousin Zak) will really enjoy it! As soon as we have access to the web at home (I am posting on the job right now) I will post pictures... I promise!!
Love to all!

1 comment:

Mom2boys said...

Congrats on the new house :)