Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It must be instinctual...

Recently Eve had her first Oreo cookie. (Well, I think it was her first. I've never given her one before, but that doesn't mean someone else hasn't.) She loved it!! She first licked the outside then carefully bit into the chocolatey cookie part, pulling off the top. After nibbling the top layer of the cookie she proceeded to lick all the white cream out of the middle. She finished by eating the bottom layer. That I know of, no one has ever taught her how to eat an Oreo... she just knew. Watching her savor the cookie brought back found memories of Sarah, Andrew and I enjoying cookies and milk every afternoon when we got home from school. How do you eat Oreos???

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

That's so precious! You just know some things without having to be taught, i guess. Although, I eat them the boring way...just bite right into them...or dunk them in milk!

Mom2boys said...

By the Bag!!!! They are the favorite here at the Snell House, especailly the double stuffed ones.
The pics are too cute. Kiss her for me :)