On October 2nd, 2009, at 7:09 a.m. a second precious baby girl joined Jay, Hannah and Eve's family. With excitement, wonder and awe the family of three loves the new addition. As days and months pass we will watch as Leah Faith takes on her role in the Stark cast.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
New Feature!
Notice under Eve's birthday countdown ticker that I have added a new feature to my blog! It is a virtual scrapbook. I just downloaded the software from a free website called www.smilebox.com and quickly created a scrapbook that I can attach to my blog site. After creating my photobook for our Florida vacation I have been looking for more ways to scrapbook digitally. This software is really neat and I can even print the pages!! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cool program... do you have your book uploaded already???
Post a Comment