On October 2nd, 2009, at 7:09 a.m. a second precious baby girl joined Jay, Hannah and Eve's family.
With excitement, wonder and awe the family of three loves the new addition.
As days and months pass we will watch as Leah Faith takes on her role in the Stark cast.
Monday, July 14, 2008
"Construction"
I am in the process of trying to find just the right background for my blog. This one seems a little busy, but I like the colors... Let me know your opinions as I test out my favorites. If I agree with you, I'll listen. Ha!
4 comments:
Well, it is a bit busy, but I use google reader and on that I don't see backgrounds. I do like the colors, too, though!
I think it is to busy too, but I like the colors. I think it may distract a little from the pictures too.
You know I love the colors. The design is a little busy... I feel like I pay more attention to the format than the material.
I agree with the others about it being busy but I am not a blogger so what do I know!
Emily
Post a Comment