I never really blog about myself, but I have a lot going on right now. I thought it might be theraputic to write about it. Aside from caring for my girls and Jay plus getting ready to start my ninth year of teaching I have some side projects. On Monday a colleague and I will present our school's professional development. On Sunday I am teaching a routine I wrote for Murray State's color guard. I have agreed to sew ten aprons for our church's Ladies Day in September (I have 2 finished). My little Etsy endeavor is beginning to pan out as I have already taken several orders. I am almost finished with my first quilt ever and it's adorable (If I do say so myself).
Now, I am notorious for taking on too much then becoming way overwhelmed and finally breaking down in an emotional mess before eventually successfilly fulfilling all responsiblities. I am in no way saying it won't happen this time, but I feel pretty in control and it's nice. I think it's a sign I'm heading in the right direction and actually growing up. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment