10. Jay attended many basketball practices, camps and games. The Lady Tigers had a 28 and 2 summer!
9. Hannah took two online courses with Murray State toward her Rank I degree.
8. Eve started taking dance classes and found she loves that WAY more than t-ball.
7. Leah is a speedy crawler, pulls up to cruise around all the furniture, makes lots of sounds and has 8 teeth.
6. Mamaw & Sissy came here, we went to their houses and Eve stayed five days with Sissy!
5. Jay and Eve went with friends to Venture River and had a blast.
4. Both girls had check-ups and are still in the 95+ percentile for height and weight.
3. Hannah has gotten caught up on scrapbooking and started an etsy shop.
2. Jay joined Netflix for movie fun and shot his personal best round of golf: 77.
1. The entire family has enjoyed time at church, time at the pool, time with family and time relaxing at home!

2 comments:
You did have a busy summer! The picture of your family is sooo good and those little girls are just precious!
Love the pics! You and Jay look exactly how I remember you from college! Eve is such a beautiful little girl and I love chubby little Leah! She makes me laugh whenever I see pics of her.
Glad you all are doing so well and are so happy. God has truly blessed you all.
Post a Comment