Jeff and Jennifer Tucker became the parents of a precious little girl on Saturday night. I was blessed to be there for it all!
Today, Eve and I, along with some friends, went to visit "Aunt" Jenn and her new baby at the hospital. Eve was amazed at her teeny-ness and ooohed and coohed and loved all over her. I know Eve will be a great big sister!
When we were getting ready to leave, Eve gave Aunt Jenn a hug and said, "Aunt Jenn, did that baby come out of your belly?" Jennifer said, "Yes, she did! See my belly is all squishy again now that she is out, not hard like it was at your birthday party last week." Eve then looked from Jennifer to the baby and back again, glanced and me then said to Jeff, "I fink I need to go now."
You could actually hear the wheels grinding in her little head as she processed that one. I can only imagine what she was thinking, but I know what I was thinking, "Yeah, you're right smart girl... I've gotta go through all this, too, in about four months... and our lives will be changed forever!"
1 comment:
too funny!!! Yes, the wheels were grinding! Your smart girl will be ready though and will be a perfect big sister!~
Post a Comment