On October 2nd, 2009, at 7:09 a.m. a second precious baby girl joined Jay, Hannah and Eve's family.
With excitement, wonder and awe the family of three loves the new addition.
As days and months pass we will watch as Leah Faith takes on her role in the Stark cast.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Happy 3rd Birthday, Eve Lynn!
Today Eve had a wonderful Blue Cinderella birthday party at Grammy and Grandad's house. She was excited to have out-of-town family in and a couple of friends from church. Her favorite gift was the scooter from Mommy and Daddy. Eve is truly a blessed girl and we are very blessed to have her!!
Looks like fun! Happy birthday, Miss Eve Lynn! I can't believe how grown up she looks in these pictures! She's so darlin'. Looks like she enjoyed her blue party!
What a beautiful blue party!!! And a precious little Eve! I love that picture of her on the right in her blue dress. Cannot believe how big she is and so pretty! I was thinking about her birthday yesterday and thought...2 years old...Oh my goodness!!! Of course, it's 3 because Pip and Sarah have been married almost 3 years. Hard to believe, though, that she's that "old". Maybe one of these days I'll actually see her in person! :)
3 comments:
Looks like fun! Happy birthday, Miss Eve Lynn! I can't believe how grown up she looks in these pictures! She's so darlin'. Looks like she enjoyed her blue party!
It was a great day Eve Lynn. I don't know where the time has flown!!!
We love you very much!!!!
What a beautiful blue party!!! And a precious little Eve! I love that picture of her on the right in her blue dress. Cannot believe how big she is and so pretty! I was thinking about her birthday yesterday and thought...2 years old...Oh my goodness!!! Of course, it's 3 because Pip and Sarah have been married almost 3 years. Hard to believe, though, that she's that "old". Maybe one of these days I'll actually see her in person! :)
Post a Comment