Monday, June 22, 2009

The Princess Phase has Arrived!

Eve is officially in the Disney Princess Phase! She would watch "Beauty and the Beast" about 50 times a day, if I would let her! Just yesterday she said, "Mommy, I love Belle. I wish I could just jump in the TV sometimes." I asked, "Why would you want to jump in the TV?" She said, rather matter-of-factly, "So I could be with Belle. She's my friend."
Tonight she asked my help to get dressed up in her Cinderella ball gown. (Grammy got this for Eve's birthday and we just realized tonight that the skirt lights up! Fancy!) Once we got the dress on Eve said, "But, Mary God Mudder! Where are my glass slippers?" I must say that I very much appreciated being the Fairy Godmother tonight... It was certainly a step up from being the Beast yesterday! :)

No comments: