Next week we will get to find out what this "little teeny baby" is and I couldn't be more excited! I am ready to plan and prepare for this little one and I'm ready to give "it" an identity.
Eve fully believes the baby is a girl, though she will now at least admit that it might be a boy. I recently asked her what she thinks we should name the baby... she chose Mary for a girl and Moses for a boy. While I like her train of thought on the Bible names, I'm not sure we will go in either direction.
Anyone want to venture a guess on this baby's gender before we find out?!?! Check out my poll and vote!
1 comment:
I was with Sarah & Pip at Melanie's tonight and we were talking about Eve and her cute sayings...Hopefully, she'll be happy with whatever she gets!
Post a Comment