On October 2nd, 2009, at 7:09 a.m. a second precious baby girl joined Jay, Hannah and Eve's family. With excitement, wonder and awe the family of three loves the new addition. As days and months pass we will watch as Leah Faith takes on her role in the Stark cast.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Festival of Champions
Each year, the MSU Racer Band hosts a high school marching band contest called Festival of Champions. Eve and I headed out to Roy Stewart Stadium to watch some bands perform yesterday morning. (Daddy was on the golf course.) We cheered on the Murray High Tiger band and waited for Angie and Baby Jaclyn to come. We sat with them to cheer on the Caldwell County band, too. Eve really loves watching the bands. While enjoying her sucker from the bank she mastered the art of holding the sucker in her mouth so that she could clap without having to hold on to the sucker. The best part of the day was that Eve was able to wear her very own Racer Band t-shirt that Mr. Fannin had specially made for her. When we walked up to the gate I told the band members there that I was escorting an honorary band member and we walked right inside! (By the way, this time when I asked Eve what she would like to play in the band she said, "The pilano!")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That girl is going to have a hard time getting that pilano on the field...maybe they could just make it part of the drum line. She is the cutest thing!
Oh, I love the house!!!!!! So where are all the little ivy thingies that I remember from our old apartment?
Glad things are going so well for you guys...miss ya!
da
Post a Comment