Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our Koi Pond

At our new home we have a really nice backyard. Though overgrown with several months of neglect while the house was on the market and vancant, the landscaping has lots of potential. The highlight is the large stone koi pond outside the sunroom windows. About 20 little goldfish live in it along with countless tadpoles and froggies. There is a stone fountain in the middle and lots of natural vegitation in and around it. Eve loves it! One of her favorite things to do each day is go out and feed the fish. Jay or I will toss in some fish food while Eve throws in leaves, twigs and small rocks. Tonight we were getting ready to go to a school function when I took her out to get some pictures... she is growing WAY too fast for me!!




















P.S. Here is a quick shout out to KS (who I know is reading)... I miss you already!! Take care of yourself!

2 comments:

Tuck Times Two said...

I love the pictures!!! She IS getting Big! I just told Jeff, she is becoming a toddler.... :( Pretty girl though. I am glad she is loving her fish, bugs, rocks.

MISS YA!!!!

Kesha said...

Yes, I am reading! A little bird told me you left a comment. Thanks and I miss you guys too. Look what time I am leaving this comment--7:24 a.m. I have already read Mrs. C's news as well! Can't wait to hear about the big announcement that is to be made on TCN this morning. Gah--you would think I would be sleeping in this morning!
Eve is precious you know. Can't wait to spend b'ball season with her! Go Tigers!!