For which I am thankful tonight:
21. Sarah and Philip! After the power went out again this afternoon and Tim and Emily left for a weekend in Memphis, we decided it was time to evacuate, too. Once we decided to leave, Jay and I rushed around the house gathering any leftover food, some clothes, toiletries and a few toys for Eve. We called to see if Sarah and Philip would take in a few weary travelling house guests. Of course they were ready and willing for us to come so we made the trip to Bowling Green in time for a hot meal at Logan's Roadhouse. Just when we thought we couldn't be blessed anymore...
1 comment:
Awww...they are pretty special! So sorry about the electricity! I think you all are going to be finding lessons, as well as blessings, in this experience for a long time to come.
Post a Comment