On October 2nd, 2009, at 7:09 a.m. a second precious baby girl joined Jay, Hannah and Eve's family. With excitement, wonder and awe the family of three loves the new addition. As days and months pass we will watch as Leah Faith takes on her role in the Stark cast.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Snow Day Fun
We were surprised with a snow day today! Well, actually an "ice day" if you want to get technical. Eve and I took the time together to bake and decorate Christmas sugar cookies. She helped every step of the way and did a really great job! We had relatively little mess to clean up and the cookies turned out well.



Of course no day at home would be complete without a little mischief. While Mommy and Daddy weren't watching her very closely Eve pulled the gift tags off of most of the presents under the tree and completely unwrapped one for Finley. I was more than frustrated at the time so I didn't take a photo... but I am sure you can imagine how it went!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well at least you have tomorrow to peak at all the gifts to re-tag! :)
Looks like you all had fun baking; I did my fair share yesterday for the department (10 dozen spritz and 8 dozen buckeyes...ach!). She sure does like blue (she went to town with those sprinkles)!
Post a Comment