Lately Eve's taste in food has changed. She turns her nose at things she has eaten all her life like bananas and asks for seconds on things I consider yucky like lima beans and black eyed peas. The other night she made her own creation out of cheese pizza and pineapples. She was really proud of herself and really liked it!
Eve's playtime is starting to change, too. She spends lots of time pretending with babies or cooking and still loves to dress up. A couple of evenings ago she spent nearly an hour in her room alone reading book after book. It was sweet!
The Puricellis were in town visiting last weekend so we took a moment to try to get a cousin photo. This is the best we could do!
What will we do with more babies in the mix by this time next year?!?! The days of our sweet photo sessions when Eve and Zak were little are long gone, I'm afraid! But, I'm sure Grammy and Grandad wouldn't have it any other way!! :)
1 comment:
Before I gave up the meat... Matt B's Hawaii 5-0 was one of my favorites. She might be a Hawaiian pizza lover too!!! She is becoming a big girl. She is going to love being a big sister.
Post a Comment